Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Louisville Isa Coming!

The Triathlon curse almost got me. I had to skip louisville last year due to family issues. I broke my elbow weeks before the Orlando 1/2 IM.

Since Christmas, I have been having stomach problems. I think it was newlywed cooking but decided to seek medical advice. I have been poked, scanned, x-rayed, nuked, and have have had tubes shoved in every orifice(including those that God designed to be a one way exit only). Nothing was found to be wrong. Below is my complete medical file-









Fast forward to last Friday... I got an urgent call from the Doctor that he needed to see me right away. All test were ok but get in here asap!


When we arrived he did some questioning and poking ... "you have a hot gallbladder... Get a scan ... I will arrange surgery."

To this my ever supportive wife wanted to know if I could do an IM in a month. Much to her relief he said no.

Well, Doc-- I passed the test, my gallbladder is A-Ok. You can do any further test at my autopsy. Louisville make way for one back of the packer. A Snail is going to toe the line!

No comments: