Monday, December 1, 2008

One More Race Added to the 2009 Plan



I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night, so, I decided to surf the web for triathlon sites. Well, I stumbled across the Beach to Battleship Triathlon to be held in November 2009. This would be a perfect taper event between the Marine Corp Marathon and the JFK50. As fate would have it, registration opened today. This had to be a sign, from some divine power, that I need to do this race. Not to tempt fate, I signed up for the IM distance event this morning and have already made my travel arrangements and hotel reservations. 2009 is going to be a fun filled summer.


On the training front I, did an early morning 10 mile run followed by a spinning class before work. After work, I had a training session with the Personal Trainer and did the evening spinning class as well. I closed out the day with a half hour of pool drills. All considered it was a fairly good workout. This routine will either kill me or turn me into an IRONSNAIL!



No comments: