Monday, January 21, 2008

Back to Work

Today was my first day back in the office after a 21/2 week hiatus in glorious Nevada. I had a early morning meeting so I decided to skip my normal morning workout. So far no disasters at work. Thanks to the fact that I have a good staff that supports me fully. I am truly blessed to work with dedicated professionals.

I did an evening workout at LifeFx. The gym was a bit crowded with a bunch of New Years Resolutions fitness wannabees -- They will be MIA by Valentine's Day!

I did 2 hours on the elliptical trainer and about 1 1/2 hour arm and shoulders weight routine. I was pleasantly surprised with my post workout weight -- 172.5 pounds! Vegas and Reno did not hurt me too much. I would like to drop about 15 pounds before Umstead. Dinner tonight was a scoop of Hammer Soy and no fat yogurt in 16 ounces of low fat milk.

Plans are to get a ten miler in early tomorrow AM

No comments: