Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Elbow, Nutrisystem, and Stuff

Tomorrow will be the forth week post surgery. I have regained most of my hand function and arm extension. Now we are working on contraction I.e bicep curl above the 90 degree range. This hurts but needs to be done.

My workouts have been limited to stationary bicycling and seated leg work. Boring but at least it is some movement. I am starting to add long walks in preparation for a shortened marathon training season.

I have canceled our trip to Disney for the 1/2 IM. Louisville looks like it is on the chopping block too. Sea Colony still may be doable.

I have lost nearly 12 pounds in 3 weeks on the diet. I am happy with the results give my occasional cheating and vastly diminished exercise regime.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: