Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 Days to Rocky



Today, I did my final workout before the Rocky Raccoon. I did a short 5 miler and a spin class in the morning and had a session with the trainer in the evening. She showed me a bit of mercy and put me through a light upper body workout and a very intense stretch.


This evening I started packing for my trip to Huntsville. As always, I am taking too much stuff. I just can't get over the fear of needing something that I left at home hence the need to carry 6 types of head lamps! I really need to get a Life.


Speaking of packing, the first thing in the bag is my med kit. It is unbelievable all the pills and snake oil, I need to take to get through the race. Here is a photo of my pre race setup from the Angle 50 miler. There has to be something very wrong with this-


No comments: