Sunday, April 27, 2008

Old, fat and not too happy


The rest and recovery is wearing on me a lot. I have gained over 12 pounds and 2 inches on the waist since my meltdown at Umstead. I am getting to comfortable with the couch


Potato life.


Simpsons at 6 … Family Guy at 7 … the fricking TV is killing me.


I have done nothing physical in over three weeks I am in a state of meltdown both physically and mentally. My laziness will continue this week as I am attending a Safety conference in Louisville. Lots of boring stuff, but it is the way I make my living.


Hopefully I will get a short run or at least a walk in during the week. I need to make a pilgrimage to 4th Street where the finish line for the Louisville IM is located. Maybe the residual Karma from the kindred spirits who have crossed the line will inspire my will to get off my self inflicted pity party and do something.


If I don’t start training soon the Devil is going to extract his due!

No comments: